Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

H1Z1 Rant & Rave after 558 Hours Played.

After playing 400+ BR games, and the last 150 or so resulting in me getting hacked 95% of the time, I think it's time for a break.

The teams are annoying, but aren't the worst of it. Teams of players with a hacker, yea, they are the problem.

Not to sound racist, but they are almost always Asian, and by that I mean 98% of the teams are Asian.

Most likely why BR rewards suck right now, because the anti-cheat sucks as well, so why let them hoard massive amounts of high value skins, good strategy.

I know this is Alpha, it's a great game, it has so much potential. H1Z1 can become the WoW/LoL/CS:GO of the Zombie genre, and make dozens of millions of dollars. But I honestly don't see it happening.

F2P is a bad idea, charging for BR is a great idea, but if hacking is even a slight problem, people will not pay for it. So DBGC will probably do something scummy like $60 for the entire year and it's non-refundable.

Content has nothing to do with how bad this game is right now. Different department. Personnel NEEDS to be brought in, thousands of people aren't going to wait around for months while you twiddle your thumbs and hope to fix the hacking problem.

DBGC needs to drop serious cash, and face this hacking issue head on, GMs, community mods for support, an overwatch system, etc.

Asian players make up a large portion of this player base, yet don't have their own servers?

Enough with this PR bullshit, stop ducking and dodging the issue at hand, this game is practically unplayable because of hackers. BR has turned into something I used to play serious and competitive, to use strategy to win or place in the top 3, to now hope I don't get magic bullet hacked. I loot and try to survive, get to the last 30, and hope there is no hackers left, which 9/10 times, isn't the case.

You won't region lock them, why? Because most of them cheat, and you don't want to lose them as customers and force cheaters to play vs cheaters, it's not good for business. You already proved that you have no sack when you issued 3 day bans to hackers that ruin weeks of game play by legitimate players.

There should be no excuse as to why they are allowed on NA servers, mainly because of ping, their hit registry is terrible, and again, they are almost always exploiting or hacking.

I now queue for 1-2 BR a night, and pretty much hope that each day I log on, DBGC has made some huge breakthrough with their anti-cheat, and my group of 15 guys can continue to play on survival and BR actually is worth investing time into (as long as the prizes get better eventually).

You are fucking up royally, it doesn't matter if there is an Executive forcing your hands on what can be spent and what can't be in terms of resources and funding. Make it happen, because you laid the nest for the golden egg and its just about to pop out of the gooses ass, but with each update, and each passing week, that egg becomes a little harder to push out.

This game could rule the zombie genre for a fucking decade and make more money than every other game out there besides LoL/CS:GO from the market and in-game purchases.

Day Z and Rust paid the price, DBGC has made over $30 million since Alpha was released. There is no excuse, we want progress, we want involvement, we want daily updates. We want to feel like you give a shit and that our concerns matter, enough with the marketing ploys and obvious dance around any time hacking is brought up.

Once you put a sour taste in a player bases mouth, its done, history has proven this every single time.

We should all be supporting one another here, we all want this game to thrive, to be amazing, to have so much content that our heads spin. We want a thriving market, team based game play, crazy bases, awesome community feedback and videos.

We will not achieve shit, nor will DBGC obtain a fatter bank account, unless we really, and I mean really, petition/scream/post/cry every single damn day on every hacking thread made, and upvote the fuck out of it, not just here, but every forum or outlet that DBGC uses to promote H1Z1 until hacking is put to an end.

There is no excuse, Alpha is not an excuse. We are not stupid, they are having serious problems and are blatantly fucking lying to us, posting irrelevant updates, when the biggest problem that has been a major game breaker still plagues this player base and is growing (hacking).

You will not retain a player base of hundreds of thousands of players if hacking is even just a little bit of a problem, it needs to be at a point where we see a teleporter once every week or two. Not 50x in 2 hours, or aimbotted 90/100 BR games.

I have 550 hours played, mostly BR and team/squad survival play. Until more content is released that will allow people to focus on different aspects of the game and maybe raid more PvE based type of events or achievements, this is War Z with 10x the hackers and alliances aren't forged, they are instantly broken, and everyone is KoS'd and then logs onto GTA V.

Cut your bullshit DBGC, don't ruin a great game.

TLDR: much more could be said, I obviously focused more on bitching about hacking and DBGC slacking on hacking. Content itself takes time and testing and that isn't the problem. We need to band together instead of argue with each other if we want H1Z1 to flourish and become a great game with a ton of playable possibilities with a long standing community.

Attach Poll